I want askislam to do some research on Molana Mohammed Imran Hosein. I have listened to a few of his bayaans and have come to the conclusion that no one talks about Dajjal the way he does. He is quite revolutionary in the sense that he says that Dajjal as a system starts in 900 AC and ruled for 1000 years until 1917 (approximately) when it completed the first day being equivalent to a year. Then the second day (equivalent to a month) started which according to him will last for 83 years until 2000 when USA became the Super Power in 1917.
The next day equivalent to a week will be when Israel will be the Super Power until 2021 to 2023. These are approximate figures but quite a new phenomenon and no Aalim or Mufti talks about it. The biggest threat for Israel is Pakistan. I have read the book by Molana Asim Umar about Dajjal and in that he has mentioned that it is possible that Dajjal as a system exists now as he can control Shaitan and is helped by Shaitan. The calculations are done by two methods Molana said in his bayaan. 1. the water level of Sea Calilee. 2. I can’t remember but I think to do with start of the British Empire with Pound being the Currency of the World, then USA and Dollar being the Currency of the World, and then it will be Israel and Electronic Money will be the Currency of the World controlled by Zionists Banks.
I would seriously request that despite a few differences of opinion that we have over Molana Imran Hosein, we need to see the calculations done by him in the light of the Quran and Sunnah and see it’s validity. I have listened to a few bayaans by him and find him to be very knowledgeable. I have stopped listening after reading your fatwa that he deviates in a few Big Masai’il from Salaf. I would urge you to read his books and lectures on Youtube and try to form alliance with him and bring something similar that would help us as it is high time we get together.
I seriously urge every Muslim to listen to his bayaans not for masai’il but at least to understand the true deception that is dajjal. I wish you can give us ijaza to listen to his bayaans ans Ulamas like you are a shining light for us and we don’t want to do something that you think will be harmful for us.
In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
As-salāmu ‘alaykum wa-rahmatullāhi wa-barakātuh.
Brother in Islam,
- a) You are aware of the previous Askimam Fatawa issued on Imran Hosein. However, you still request ‘that we do some research on Shaykh Imran Hosein’, then give you Ijaza to listen to him.
Firstly, it should be brought to your attention that all Fatawa issued on Askimam are only issued after extensive and thorough research is done. Hence, the previous fatawa that you are aware of, was only issued after a full research was done on Imran Hosein and his books and speeches.
Thus, we uphold the same view that it is not suitable and not appropriate to listen to his talks.
- b) The problem is not as minute as you may think, as you referred to in the question as ‘a few differences of opinion’. Hereunder is just a summary of some of the incorrect views of Imran Hosein that are not in conformity with the opinions of the majority of the scholars;
- He considers some Ahadeeth from Sahih al-Bukhari as fabricated whereas every hadith in Bukhari is Saheeh. For example, he regards the hadith of the marriage of Aisha, radiyallahu anhu, as fabricated.
- He states that that all Shias are Muslims whereas many Shias have beliefs that are inconsistent with the fundamental beliefs of Islam.
- He believes that Ya’jooj and Ma’jooj (Gog and Magog) have already been released in this world while it is clearly mentioned in ahadith that they will be released after the decent of the Prophet Isa, alayhi assalaam.
- The “Dajjal”(or antichrist) has already been released and is currently in the third stage of his mission
- The “Dukhan” (or “the smoke”) refers to pollution
- The “Dabbatul Ard” or (“the Beast”) refers to the state of Israel
- c) As stated also in the previous fatawa, Shaykh Imran Hosein has chosen to interpret such texts based on logic and self-interpretation, rather than staying under the light of Quran and Sunnh.
The fact of the matter is that all such interpretations are based on mere intellect and are not substantiated by explanations provided by the muhaddithin or mufassirin in the past.
As stated before, we as Muslims are not bound to interpret such Ahadith with our own logic and reasoning. We accept the Ahadith as they are with their apparent meanings without delving into details not explicitly mentioned by the Holy Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) or his companions (may Allah be pleased with them).
- d) In conclusion, the most important point here is, while we acknowledge that as Muslims we should be aware of the enemies of Islam and their tricks and plots, we should also remember that the difficulties Muslims are facing all over the world and the many Fitan are amongst the signs of Qiyamah and will surly come to pass.
Allāh Ta`ālā says in the Holy Qur’ān:
أَحَسِبَ النَّاسُ أَنْ يُتْرَكُوا أَنْ يَقُولُوا آمَنَّا وَهُمْ لَا يُفْتَنُونَ، وَلَقَدْ فَتَنَّا الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِهِمْ فَلَيَعْلَمَنَّ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ صَدَقُوا وَلَيَعْلَمَنَّ الْكَاذِبِينَ
Do the people think that they will be left to say, “We believe” and they will not be tried? But We have certainly tried those before them, and Allah will surely make evident those who are truthful, and He will surely make evident the liars. [Al-`Ankabūt: 2-3]
During such times of confusion, it does not behove one to go around spreading anxiety and promoting ideas regarding future events based on undetermined and conjectural theories that stem from misinterpreting The Quran and Ahādīth.
In times of trial and tribulation, when the Ummah faces turmoil, and our Imān faces danger, we follow the ultimate teachings of Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam by turning to Allah Ta’ala in Salah and Dua and seeking His help. Allāh Ta`ālā says in the Holy Qur’ān:
وَإِذَا جَاءَهُمْ أَمْرٌ مِنَ الْأَمْنِ أَوِ الْخَوْفِ أَذَاعُوا بِهِ وَلَوْ رَدُّوهُ إِلَى الرَّسُولِ وَإِلَى أُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنْهُمْ لَعَلِمَهُ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَنْبِطُونَهُ مِنْهُمْ وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لَاتَّبَعْتُمُ الشَّيْطَانَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا
And when there comes to them information about security or fear, they spread it around. But if they had referred it back to the Messenger or to those of authority among them, then the ones who [can] draw correct conclusions from it would have known about it. And if not for the favor of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would have followed Satan, except for a few. [Al-Nisā’: 83]
A Bedouin asked the Prophet (Sallallaahu ‘Alahi Wa Sallam) about the Hour (Qiyamah). He (Sallallaahu ‘Alahi Wa Sallam) said, “It will surely come to pass. What have you prepared for it?” (Bukhari)
Meaning, you should rather be more concerned in preparing yourself for The Qiyamah. 
And Allah Ta’āla Knows Best
Mufti Arshad Ali